|Home | Slavery | Abolition | Equiano | Sancho | Cugoano | Places | Bookshop | Contact | Site Index | Search|
1. Miscellaneous, Twentieth-Century, and Twenty-First-Century Accounts of Three-Fingered Jack
Three Finger Jack. 1970. New Interest Reading. Kingston, Jamaica: Collins Sangster. Book 1B of a reading scheme for children. Other titles include ‘George and Eva’, based on Uncle Tom’s Cabin. Available at: National Library of Jamaica
2. A Modern Edition of Three Fingered Jack
Earle, William. 2005. Obi or, The History of Three-Fingered Jack. Edited by Srinivas Aravamudan. Peterborough, Ontario: Broadview.
* The Slavery Website was created in November 2000 *
* This page last updated 27 June 2008 * © Brycchan Carey and Diana Paton 2000-2008 *
* This page is: http://www.brycchancarey.com/slavery/tfj/miscellaneous.htm *